PUPPY AND KITTEN WELLNESS CARE AND VACCINES
The companies we purchase our vaccines from have a guarantee that will generally pay for treatment if your pet contracts a disease that the vaccine should have shielded. Most will also pay for treatment if your pet should become ill from the vaccine.
ALONG WITH THE VACCINE GUARANTEE, MORE ADDED BENEFITS FROM GETTING PET VACCINATIONS THROUGH OUR ANIMAL HOSPITAL INCLUDE:
- Complete physical exams prior to vaccine administration to determine if your pet is healthy enough to receive the vaccine.
- All vaccines are handled and administered with proper, standardized methods; vaccines purchased elsewhere may not correctly adhere to handling specifications (such as refrigeration), producing ineffective vaccines.
- Presence of a professional veterinarian can be lifesaving if your pet should suffer from an immediate allergic reaction such as anaphylaxis.
COMMONLY RECOMMENDED PET VACCINES
- For cats:
- RCP (rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia), commonly called “distemper”
- Feline leukemia
- For dogs:
- DHLPP (distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvovirus, and parainfluenza)
As our baby gift to your new puppy or kitten, you’ll receive a free educational booklet, a free dose of parasite preventive, and a complimentary nail trim. This gift is valued at approximately $40.
Call to schedule a wellness exam or vaccine appointment today.