At Log Cabin Animal Hospital, the health and safety of our patients, our clients, our team members and our community are our top priorities.
Log Cabin Animal Hospital COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
In order to continue offering our services and to keep within the recommendations and guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) regarding the transmission of COVID-19, we will be offering curbside services only as long as the recommendations are in place.
*** NOTE: If pet owners refuse to follow these new protocols - they will be asked to reschedule for when the guidelines are no longer in place. ***
- In order to protect the safety of our team, our doctors and other clients, we must insist that all clients showing signs of illness that can be associated with COVID-19 (cough, fever, etc) remain at home. Please have a healthy family member or friend bring your pet to Log Cabin Animal Hospital.
- We are requesting that pet owners do not to enter the building, in order to maintain the recommend 6 foot separation/contact distances recommended by the CDC.
- Prior to your appointment, please ensure that you have completed our ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM. We request that all clients, new and recheck, complete this form.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please text us (269-965-1010) to alert our team that you have arrived. Then meet us at the porch with your pet when we request.
- We ask that you remain on-site in your vehicle during your pet's appointment so that you are immediately available should we have any questions and in order to return your pet as quickly as possible to reduce your pet’s stress.
- If any additional information is needed prior to performing our diagnostics, or any additional tests are needed beyond the examination, a team member or doctor will contact you via phone.
- Once your pet has been fully evaluated, the team or doctor will contact you - via phone - to go over our findings, recommendations and answer any questions you may have.
- We ask that you please use contactless payment methods (credit or debit cards) when possible
We have several options for telemedicine for patients we have previously seen and have already established a veterinarian-client-patient relationship. In some cases we may be able to call in prescriptions to a local pharmacy or dispense medications based on our telemedicine consultation.
We will continue to strive to offer the same great service while minimizing risk for all parties at this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times!